Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stranger in Fathomless Night..


All alone in the deep of the night,
Filled with darkness so brutal, so feral...
Loneliness & pain sinking their fangs deep into my soul,
Oh what destiny has laid out on this rocky road of my life?
Like a dark knight who breaks through the foggy blackness,
A stranger, cloaked as dark as the twilight,
Gleaming eyes, a mischievous smile,
Tenderly implores to me, "Walk with me a few miles"...
His velvety voice promises to bring out the brightest stars in the dark sky,
Vows to slay monsters of despair & anguish, for they never again invade my mind...
His touch makes my soul come alive like the sky on Fourth of July,
Passion flares up, scorching my insides,
Phoenix of rekindled hope & love rising from those ashes of mine..
Yes, the darkness seems to give way to soft light..
My heart cries with happiness & delight,
But as dusk turns to dawn,
My dark knight walks back into the dispersing shadows,
For he wants to remain just a stranger from the fathomless night...

                                                                          Composer:Radhika Arora

3 comments:

  1. Awsome it is......Luv the picture too.....says it all :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was something

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shuch-thanx darlin' for the kind words!!:-D

    @Anonymous-thank u for visiting my blog and taking the time out to read some of my works! keep visiting!:)

    ReplyDelete