Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cross Roads Of Life


Standing At Cross Roads, I Saw Two Paths...
One Strewn With Glitterin' Riches of Success..
The Other With You Standing Steady With Your Arms Outstretched...
I Made My Choice and Held Your Hand...
We Started a Journey Together,
Only to Part Our Separate Ways,
With Only the Memory of Your Twinkling Eyes,
Lighting My Way...
Our Paths Would Merge Once Again, Of that I Pray,
But Till Then, My Love, Be Happy n Remember Us With Joy Not Pain...

                                                                                                  - Radhika Arora

4 comments:

  1. This instantly made me smile.
    It says the unsaid about you !! :-)
    Thank you for sharing such wonderful thoughts.... and words !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwee..thanx a ton darlin'!:-D its because of friends like u that i keep jotting down such stuff!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rads....I am awed with your creativity..:) it is like a whole story in a few lines...love it..!! keep them coming girl..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aweeeee...thanks a ton babes!!!:D always there to torture my dear friends!!:)

      Delete