Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Walk In The Dark...




Cloudy dark night,
Moon..just a sliver of silver in the sky,
Sounds of crickets...a live concert of nature,
As i walk alone...in this dark path called life....
Scent of jasmine,almost overwhelming my senses,
Sweetness outside calling out to the bitterness within...
Blackness of my thoughts,blinding me almost,
Chained down by them..i reach towards the light...
That brightness of love n peace that seems to call to my soul,
Beckoning me to walk towards that ray of moonlight...
The only savior in this dark black night....
As i walk alone along this lonely path called life......


...............................................Mindless Rambling During an Evening Walk
                                                            © Radhika Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment