Monday, October 31, 2011

A New Day Begins Again...



I Only Wanted Love, Heartache’s What I Got,
I Only Dreamt Of Peace, But The War Within Raged On...
Trapped In the Pyre Of Hatred And Deceit, I Struggled To Leap Free,
But The Vines Of Evil Gripped Me Fiercely
My Soul Burnt With Agony It Couldn’t Withhold,
Seeking A Way Out of This Hellhole...
Grappling and Clawing Throu the Remains of My Dreams,
I Sought To Save Whatever I Could Reap
Suddenly, A Ray of Hope and Peace Lit Up the Debris,
Revealing That All Was Not Lost and In Disarray
Shattered Dreams They Maybe..
But They Are Mine and They Are Here To Stay..
As I Gather The Tattered Bits Together, A New Day Begins Again....

                                                                        Author: Radhika Arora

3 comments:

  1. In the silence..
    As the crimson sun rose
    He sat,gazing out of his window
    He had an imperious desire for solitude
    Invoking the dark clouds to explode

    But the Gods had no mercy on him
    as they sadistically watched him fall apart
    They judged him, mocked him, shattering his will power..
    While he strived to find the pieces and put them together

    You could see him struggle
    as he fought the melancholy in his eyes.
    He immersed himself in a sea of desolation
    Only to find a murk
    A murk so deep and infinite
    That the vastness consumed him
    It brought him atlast...
    tranquility

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ani-i am a fan of ur compositions babes!!!!keep writing with ur soul:)

    @Ritika-thanx a ton babes:)

    ReplyDelete