Monday, June 20, 2011

Road to Oblivion...


As I Walk on the Road to Oblivion,
In Pursuit of Solace from Life’s Meandering Ways..
I Look over My Shoulder and Find Shadows of Distress and Despair,
Gleefully Cloaking my Mind with Wounds Of Battles Lost and People Gone Astray…
As Valley of Darkness Tortures and Threatens to Murder My Soul,
I wander Deeper into this Nightmare, Hoping to Find the Path of Love and Care,
Wisdom of the Lost Loved Ones Shines through the Thick Fog of Confusion and Pain…Lighting my Way...
Guiding Me through the Strangling Vines of Remorse and Repent.
As I search this Path of Nothingness..
As I Walk On This Road to Oblivion…..
                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. that's so touching.....

    n hey try using your patronus(harry Potter's might not work for you), am sure there is a path ahead :)

    Cheers,
    The Variable, Crazy Over Desserts - Nachiketa
    Catch me on facebook @ Crazy Over Desserts

    ReplyDelete