Monday, February 13, 2012

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU...


I don't need a special day to say "I Love U",
I don't need a special way to say "I love U",
My heart throbs when your thoughts slid into my mind,
Pulses race when you take me into your arms and smile,
Fireworks flare deep inside me when you hold me tight,
When I feel your lips on mine, I feel I own the star lit night..
Love me tender, Love me wild..every cell of mine screams for respite..
Painless is not what we have,
No less rocky is the path we walk..
We often wound one other with doubts and mistrust,
Crying tears of blood and hate whenever the our roads move apart..
Struggling not to let go when Fate seems to decide otherwise,
We still cling to each other hard and fast,for together,even destiny is worth fighting...
Our souls merged before we even met,
Now even death cannot keep us apart..
I walk this earth for you, as restless as you,waiting for me to come to you....
World might find our love strange,
For even oceans apart, we breathe as one,
For our life's aim is to never see the other cry,
Never be the reason to wipe away the smile or dim the twinkle in the eyes..
Normal it might seem, Our Special Love,
But its the reason You and I are alive,
Its the dawning light in our dark lives,
Apart or together, as the future maybe,
For tomorrow might arrive with hail or sunshine,
So, I don't need a special day to say "I Love U",
I don't need a special way to say "I love U",
I will always Love You is all I need to say...


No comments:

Post a Comment